Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Additional Threads, continued

Computer problems caused me to have to shut down temporarily. Even what I just said doesn't even begin to give you the sense of the power of those African relationships. Needless to say, I'm excited to see what the Lord is up to now. I can hardly wait.
Maybe you wonder why I'm targeting Boone County. The Lord is leading me to attend church there, and is giving me a doctor there. I also have family and friends there and in western Hamilton County. So I strongly suspect He has a house for me up there somewhere.
Additional needs: A laptop computer. My present residence is too small and crowded for a computer station. A wheelchair van is also on my wish list. Also a service dog. There will be other things once I move. Prayer is always in order. Any work of God requires prayer. My neighbor situation is a particularly difficult, ongoing trial. Advise in this regard is welcome from any who are seriously willing to help. I would disclose more details only to those persons. I would welcome house sitting opportunities, especially on weekends.
I will supply details on what kind of church I envision in a later post. Thanks.

Update 5/27/11. See update on 6/28/05 blog. It would apply to this one as well. I'm no longer desiring house sitting opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home