Friday, August 21, 2009

The Joy of Submission

The Lord has sent me a male friend to give me oversight. Over the years, He has sent me mostly men friends, because I need godly leadership in my life. I have had enough ungodly leaders in my life. This friend is a pleasure to submit to because he is not in this relationship to get anything for himself. He obviously has my best interest at heart. He is protective of me, and at this point in my life, I'm glad to have someone who will do that. Much spiritual fruit has come from the Lord as a result of this relationship. My friend is not obligated to me in any way, and is not related, except in the Lord. He is not a potential husband, because he is already married. To submit to him is advantageous, and the scriptural thing to do. Is it always easy? Usually, but not always. Should I submit to an ungodly leader? Yes, unless he or she tries to lead me into sin. Praise the Lord for godly leaders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home