Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Answers to Prayer Can Come as Challenges

Last weekend my friend Yuki invited me to a regular international university student event. I'm well beyond the age of most university students. Nevertheless, I believe the Lord wants me to do this. It is way out of my comfort zone in some ways, and would challenge me in the area of self-sacrifice. Twenty years ago, the Lord, through Numbers 14, told me that I'd go through a wilderness experience until I came to the end of myself. This challenge of self-sacrifice is, I believe, an invitation to come to the end of myself. The Lord's message 20 years ago contained a promise of physical healing, but I must be willing to step out in faith in order to receive it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home