Friday, October 30, 2009

The Real Story

As I reflected on writing my story, it occurred to me that the real story in my book, An Exquisite Grace, is not what the characters are doing. It's what the Lord is doing in my heart. The Bible is alot like that - real people doing real things, but they are not the main point. God is the main character, both in the Bible, and in my book. I've mentioned before in this blog that I learn best by experience. For this reason I'd be lousy at debate. I have to experience something before I know it. And if I know something by experience, I'm not going to change my mind because of a person's arguments. My book has been a challenge to write, because people can read what's happening and think, "So what?" So I have included some helps in my introduction to help the reader focus on what the Lord is doing in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home