Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ready

A Christian in a restricted country was arrested and put into prison. It was winter, and he managed to smuggle a blanket into his cell. His cell- mate was not a Christian. The Lord told the Christian, "Give Him your blanket." The Christian replied, "But I'll freeze to death." The Lord continued to press him to give the unbeliever his blanket. Sure enough, the Christian froze to death that night. The other man survived. When he was released, he found a house church. He said to the members. "Im here today because someone gave me his blanket." "But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord, to testify solemnly of the Gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home