Friday, August 12, 2005

Progress Report

This week I am still looking for board members. I am also exploring different types of organizational options, such as 501C3, going under someone else's organizational umbrella, or creating a business by contract. NANC has referred me to an excellent adoption connection at http://www.hopefororphans.org. I have been in touch with Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic to see if they could help me find an attorney. They gave me the name of Community Development Law Center. I have not yet been able to make contact. However, I think it best to choose an organizational option before hooking up with them. I also need to learn how to make a business plan.

5/27/11 We are no longer pursuing any of these options. We do have a constitution and by-laws, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home