Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Going Forward

The Sunday morning message this past Sunday was about going into the promised land, as opposed to going back to Egypt. This has great relevance for me. There are those who would tell me to go on disability. To me, this would be "going back to Egypt." It's not about disability. It's about hope, and obedience. I have a new doctor who will help me along towards rehabilitation. Praise the Lord! I have been going to training for a new job, too, although I am not sure this is the job the Lord wants me to have. It could lock me into an agreement that would give me no more income than I've had before. And it could prevent me from getting another job during the agreement period, unless, perhaps, it would be another part-time job. It would also prevent me from going to evening church meetings, except Sunday. Many decisions. I had a "date" with my brother on Monday. I thank God for my brothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home