Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mixed Messages

The Lord answered a prayer. Two, in fact. I prayed I'd run into a certain staff member at church, which seldom happens, and I did. The second request was a longing to be of assistance in this individual's frantically busy department. He replied that he had been thinking of that very thing! Praise the Lord! Then, a few days later I got a very negative and hurtful, but unrelated message from that very same department. Isn't it amazing that the person attacked was the very one trying to help! It happens alot, I'm sure. So, I've forgiven in my heart, and started the reconciliation process. I'm meticulous about relationships. God blesses good relationships, and people are worth it. Remember Jesus this Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home