Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Unique Thing About My Church

My church practices church discipline. It can be scary, but it helps keep churches healthy. In fact, back in the time of the Reformation, it was one of the marks of a true church. This church is real! Last Sunday, the leaders took step three in disciplining two members. Step three is "Tell it to the church." The objective is restoration. They also restored a previously disciplined member. Very moving! So if you want to be a part of a church that's real (not perfect), come to College Park Church. I've been sick for awhile. Bummer. Also, my temporary job is finished for now. Bummer number two. However, I've appealed Vocational Rehab's denial. And am scheduled to start another job-related program next week. So I'm not idle. Please pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home