Friday, September 08, 2006

Steps Forward and Backward

Made progress this week on relationship-building at church. Am transporting a developmentally disabled neighbor to evening and mid-week services. Also met with two staff members on relationship-building and other things. Soon after starting to attend College Park Church last year, I requested elder leadership. I think this request may have been misunderstood. But now this has been given to me in an unexpected way (they may have forgotten about my original request by now). Now I am under the oversight of two elders, and am happy about this arrangement. Praise the Lord! The Lord has shown me that I was too focused on others not connecting with me, and maybe I should work on connecting with others! Am also feeling much better physically. Praise the Lord! But please don't give up praying for my health. Found out this week that the seasonal employer I usually work with has given me only a two-week project for this fall, and may not give me more! Last fall I worked about ten weeks for them. This is definitely not good, as my financial reserves are gone! Urgent prayer is needed. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home