Thursday, August 03, 2006

God Still Works

My pastor (senior pastor) wanted me to put my Pentecost testimony in writing. He's at a conference now, but is expected back before Sunday. So I'll find out whether or not I get to share it. I probably will, but don't know when. Had an encouraging meeting with another pastor and a lady in the church. Shared the testimony with him. Settled some things. He encourages me that they do, indeed, want to improve this aspect of the church's ministry and appreciate my input. Challenges continue. Am working on follow-up of the employment-related mailing from last week. Small glimmers of hope. Also a new health issue. Keep praying.

1 Comments:

Blogger IndyChristian said...

Just stopped in to say 'hi Kathryn'. We miss seeing you at the cafe. Had a great day there recently... "Urban Community Tech Day". Pix available at UBbloggin.com.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home