Saturday, June 24, 2006

Checking In

Quickly checking in today. My brother is visiting from Pennsylvania, and I want to run off to see him. The Lord has given me a soul sister at work, for whom I'm thankful. She made a comment the other day that the battle is the Lord's. This I've known for a long time, but realized I'd never "officially" given my battles to the Lord. So I started doing so. The neighbor problem that I've mentioned in this blog immediately took a turn for the better! Praise the Lord! It's not 100% ok, but it's a definite improvement. And the Lord has used this change to give me some insights on the ways of the devil. I appreciate this very much. My current job assignment is officially over next week, so I'll need more work. Please pray. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home