Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Am looking for a Good Friday service (with Communion) that doesn't interfere with my work schedule. May the Lord grant my request. Am unwilling just to skip the service, as Good Friday comes only once a year. But I also need the money and can't afford to miss work. What Jesus did for me on the cross is too important to subordinate to money, though. Life goes on at the farm. Dealing with the critters is interesting. I need another place to live by the 29th. And, of course, I need another (better) job. However, am thankful for the temporary ones I have (housing and job). I wrote a letter to my pastor a few weeks ago. This week I was stunned to receive a reply. Why was I stunned? Because I didn't request or need a reply. And because my pastor is so busy leading a church of 2000-3000. I may be emboldened to write him another letter. May the Lord bless you. And may you apply the Truth of Jesus' atonement to your lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home