Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Divine Appointments & the Depravity of Man

It never ceases to amaze me the encounters I've had with vicious neighbors in every rental situation I've been in since 1993. Each succeeding one is worse than the previous in some way. Any ideas as to how to reach those who reject you from the outset, avoid you without ever having known or seen you before, and make every effort to drive you away, though you would befriend them in a heartbeat? I think I know why they do it, but do they respond to anything? If so, what? Serious answers only, please. I definitely need prayer for strength and wisdom. I am very thankful that the Lord has enabled me to experience victories in my spiritual life as I struggle with this latest encounter (and some previous ones as well). Some definite housing decisions will be made this week. I'm thankful the Lord provided an opportunity to house sit 3/30-4/28 for a couple going to Pakistan (they retired from there). My job/ministry search continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home