Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Notes

I decided to do my weekly post today, since the library is closed Saturday, and some friends graciously allowed me to use their computer today while they're away. I'm looking forward to Christmas with friends (at my house). They include a Voice of Martyrs ministry couple, two ladies from a group home, and possibly an old childhood friend. Our church has two Christmas eve services scheduled, as well as one on Christmas day. Am job hunting still. My (abusive) neighbor had announced five months ago, in no uncertain terms, that she was definitely moving when her lease expired (December 31). Today the landlord says she is not moving. Sigh! I'd had my hopes set on the end of the abuse. Well, praise the Lord anyway. He knows what He is doing and is definitely in control. I'm wondering if that neighbor is depressed. There are plenty of signs. Please pray for me, her, work, housing, ministry. Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home