Saturday, December 17, 2005

Reflections

The temporary/seasonal job I had ended over a week early. Back to the drawing board. It seems the Lord is not leading me to continue my job search online. Am trying to look into some faith-based options. The choir program at church was awesome! So was the message from "Simeon" portrayed by Nate Irwin (Luke 2). The Lord is leading me to have two developmentally disabled ladies, and a few other friends over for Christmas. Another friend offered to buy all the gifts (I didn't even ask). Praise the Lord! Finding my way around in regard to church ministries and programs can be frustrating and bureaucratic, but I guess that's one of the disadvantages of a large church. Small churches have disadvantages, too. And they all have advantages and blessing! God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home