Saturday, October 08, 2005

Waiting...

I once wrote a poem about waiting, but wouldn't be able to quote it today. I recently commented to a friend that most people don't understand what it means to wait on God or trust Him for everything. Those who do often lead lonely lives. People avoid them/us. Others not only don't understand; they don't want to understand. It's easier to be in control themselves. The man from the Health Department came Monday. I received a copy of their letter to my landlord Thursday. So far, the explosion from my landlord hasn't occured. The application process for membership at College Park Church has started. I start a part time temporary job next week. Thank you for your continued prayers. If you are a newcomer to this blog, please click on archives and go through the history of Leeward Hope. It would make more sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home