Saturday, September 03, 2005

Additions & New Mission Statement

Due to a major problem recently with my landlord, I believe the Lord is leading me to expand my focus to include empowering people to deal with unscrupulous landlords. I've certainly learned alot and want to share what I've learned. My new mission statement is: befriending developmentally delayed persons; encouraging adoption; empowering disadvantaged renters. I am once again unemployed. I'm seriously considering learning to be a tax preparer. I've had almost 40 years experience doing my own taxes, which have covered a variety of areas. Fall seasonal work is turning out not to be as extensive as expected. Still needed: prayer! Lawyer to help with organizational paperwork.

5/27/11 The Lord did not lead us to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home