Saturday, September 10, 2005

Breakthroughs?

This week I met with Don & Linda Boden of Lutheran Disability Ministries. They were very helpful, and I now have enough information to become legal as an unincorporated non-profit ministry, which is viable for tax-deductible donations. They also gave me some ideas about organizations that might provide me with a permanent legal umbrella. I also connected with the Community Development Law Center, a free service. They may help, but I have to pass their application process first. They may also be able to help connect me with a potential legal umbrella. The more I work on this, the more appealing this option looks. I have also researched possible legal umbrellas on my own. My personal financial situation is discouraging. I like to do something I can already do (tutoring, TESOL, speaking/preaching), but am also looking into learning to be a tax preparer. I certainly have alot of experience doing my own taxes (not just the EZ form, either). Almost 40 years' experience. I'm planning a huge yard/garage sale, 9/24, the Lord willing. Please pray for me.

5/27/11 The Lord said no to these prospects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home