Saturday, September 17, 2005

Progress and Surprises

The application for assistance from the Community Development Law Center is easier than I expected. Praise the Lord! I hope to be finished some time next week, the Lord willing. I'm waiting for information from someone else in order to finish it. Also, links are being created from other web sites to mine. This should increase traffic to this site and enhance my employability. I have narrowed down my job search. The Lord is focusing my attention on a new church home. It was a surprise to me, but it should really be helpful to me in developing and carrying out this ministry. It will involve some sacrifice, but the expected benefits should be worth it. I will reveal the name of this church at a later time. Please keep praying for me.

5/27/11 The Lord did not Keep the door to the CDLC open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home