Friday, July 28, 2006

Dividing Up the Land

This week I have been reading in Joshua about Israel dividing up the promised land. Since the Lord has been using the wilderness and promised land themes in my life, I asked the Lord for some "territory" in the "promised land," in terms of finding a job soon in the area in which I live. I have taken a very bold step of faith to this end. Please pray. The promised land theme applies to other areas of my life, but I won't go into that today. Overall there have been some definite improvements in my situation, but there are still some "cliff hangers" as well. I am full of gratitude to the Lord for His faithfulness to me, but it doesn't mean I don't worry about the "cliff hangers." I am also working on some "territory" in regard to an area of ministry which I hope to influence in my church. Please pray about this, too. Newcomers to the blog, please refer to the archives to get "up to speed" as far as the history of the blog is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home