Friday, September 01, 2006

More Grace

Last week I told you about needing forgiveness from someone. Well, I got it. Praise the Lord! In a couple of days I expect to be eating at his table. That's grace! Salvation is by grace through faith. The Christian life should always be like that. Health and other issues abound, but God's mercy and grace also abound. Praise the Lord! I believe the Lord is taking me in a way I've not been before (Joshua 3:4?). He has directed me to let the church take care of me, but has given me no specifics, of course. Since He wants me to let the church take care of me, I suspect they will have to. Lessons in trust. Difficult. Part of a verse in Proverbs says, "Wait for the Lord, and He will save you." Only He can. God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home