Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In Case I Don't Get Back to a Computer This Week

Last Saturday I attended an orientation for the American Family Dinner Program at Butler University. They matched me with a young lady from Japan. I'm grateful for this opportunity to obey the Lord in the matter of hospitality. I continue to enjoy biking, which I try to do four times a week. I'm a slow, short-distance biker (two miles or less), but I find it invigorating, one of the few physically active things I do that actually feels good. Speaking of which, I had a stress echocardiogram Monday. The test itself went well, but the physical stress was a bit too much. I am just today beginning to feel human again. Challenges continue to abound regarding my health, finances, and job search. Much prayer is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home