Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Beginnings

Since I last posted a blog, I have had one job interview, and a hopeful contact at a local school corporation. The interview was about a job that would involve late afternoons and evenings. This would take away all the church meetings I attend during the week. There are a number of drawbacks, but it would be better than nothing, which is what I have now. The position is similar to tutoring. The latter (with the school corp) has to do with working with special needs kids, one of my favorite things to do. It also has few, if any, of the drawbacks the first job has. But I need an offer! I am also searching for another doctor. Not every Christian doctor is on the same page, and I need one who is willing to respect the decisions my family and I make. I am grateful to have a family and friends who stand behind me. God is so good! Hope is vital to a person's well- being. Give no one the right to destroy that! Family and friends are important, too. I am hopeful of a real job in 2007. If I get one, I probably wouldn't need Vocational Rehab. But I could do that with private doctors, too. So, please pray as I embark on physical rehabilitation, and financial health in 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home