Thursday, April 19, 2007

Glitches

As of yesterday, Dale turned down my ministry idea. I think part of the reason was that in a large church, one individual staff member can have only a very fragmented view of what is going on in an individual's life. So I wrote out some clarifications for him and am hoping he will reconsider. Meanwhile I am asking for help from other sources. This is a God thing. He will provide from somewhere. Meanwhile, I think the children I mentioned last time are pawns in a spiritual war. They obviously see the sharp contrast between my life and their parents' lives. There is something about me that they like. However, when their parents are observing, they are very cautious and won't say anything more to me than to greet me. They know that the fathers involved hate me and harass me, and are uncomfortable with this dichotomy. They are too young to understand what's going on. The parents are now keeping the children from being alone with me. This is war. The Lord can do anything, but it won't be easy. Please pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home