Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Grace Works

How does grace work? God shows me a Truth. I obey it. He gives me the grace to obey. I don't have to do it in my own strength. I grow. God shows me another Truth. I obey it. And the process continues. If I disobey, I get no grace until I repent. If the Lord shows me a sin in my life, and I repent, my life is changed. If the sin is the root of something, the change may be significant. If I don't repent, there is no change for the better, and there may be a change for the worse. The lesson will keep coming up until I repent. A sin that is the root of something will probably come with habits that need to be changed. If they are not changed, falling back into that sin is likely. If I listen to the Lord and stay in the Word, He will show me the steps that need to be taken to bring about change. I need to be attentive and obedient. For book, concert, and Bible study information contact us at leewardhope@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home