Thursday, September 06, 2012

Be Ready to Share Christ, Using Your Skills

Since I have recently subscribed to Ratio Cristi and Christian Apologetics Alliance, I wish to share my message today by using my God-given talents. If anyone knows how to center text on blogspot, please let me know. I couldn't find a way. I also had it formatted in verses, and saved it, but the system did not retain it.

The Sovereign Father's Purpose Copyright 2009 Kathryn M. Lee

The Sovereign Father's purpose upholds me in the strife, Supplying perseverance when I despair of life. That He would use my anguish to feed some hungry soul, And turn it into blessing, supports and makes me whole.

"O, why do people suffer?" So many souls have cried. Remember God's own suffering: gaze at the Crucified. Take up your cross and follow; tread where His feet have trod. The road that leads to Heaven is paved with Jesus' blood.

When Jesus' servant suffers, then Christ is lifted high, And men are drawn unto Him, although that servant die. This temporal affliction works glory for His own. The sight of things eternal sustains the weary son:

A better resurrection, the Father on His throne, The choirs of angels singing, and seeing Christ, the Son, When sin is fully vanquished, and death no more shall be, And we will reign with Jesus, and live eternally.

Permission is NOT granted to reproduce or use this copyrighted material in any way. If you are interested in this, please let me know, and I will also give you the tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home