Tuesday, January 30, 2007

True Riches

Last Saturday I had the privilege of sharing the Gospel with Yuki, the international student I am privileged to host for meals. Praise the Lord! May she surrender her life completely to the Lord. If there has been any doubt as to whether or not I have been a good steward in my financial plight, those doubts should be laid to rest. Why's that? Luke 16:11 says, "If you have not been faithful in the use of unrighteous mammon (material things, especially money), who will entrust the true riches to you?" Since the Lord has obviously entrusted me with the true riches in Yuki's life, I can conclude that He must consider me faithful in the use of money and other material things. Praise His Name! I'm also feeling more freedom at church. Praise the Lord for that, too! I had the privilege of visiting new parents and their newborn son in the hospital last Wednesday. Life has a better feel to it, and I'm very thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home