Monday, September 14, 2009

Warfare or Not?

When is it spiritual warfare, and when is it coincidence? First of all, I don't think that there is any such thing as coincidence in the Christian life. God is in complete control. The devil fights Him all the time. A friend of mine knows someone who can do recordings for free. He saw this man often, until we decided to record my book, An Exquisite* Grace on CD before doing a printed version. Now he can't seem to make contact. Now, money for the project is a problem. Money was tight before, but it wasn't this bad. Taken alone, or the two together, you might not come up with warfare as the problem. However, add that I've undergone major and prolonged spiritual attacks in my recent history, and that there is significant interest in this book, and you might begin to get a different picture. This story has been called "powerful. " Add that, and you can see the devil is threatened. My friend said it's coincidence. I think the issue is warfare. Please pray that this opposition will be broken, contact made, and money available. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home