Friday, January 15, 2010

Prayer

I bug my friends constantly for prayer. I need it, and it works. Praise the Lord! I'm learning how desparately necessary prayer is, and I hope my friends are learning that, too. The Lord actually lets me suffer if they don't pray, in order to teach them to pray. My prayers for myself alone are not effective. When my friends pray, I experience relief. And, when I pray, others experience relief. God could do everything all by Himself, but He chooses to involve us, which is mind-boggling to me. We are partners in His enterprises. We work with God in bringing about His purposes (which are rock-solid) in battlefields, Government halls, centers of power, homes, churches, and in people's hearts. It's exciting work. And the devil hates it. Whoever is mighty in prayer is a terror to the devil. And God commands it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home