Monday, January 11, 2010

To Blog or Tweet

The other day as I was looking at Facebook writings among people I know, it struck me how different I am from everyone else. Most people have alot more to say than I do. My blogs are too long to be tweets. Most people, it seems, write about family, friends, sports, and hobbies. I write about my relationship with the Lord, about theology, and related topics. My life is full of weighty matters that I deal with all the time. They don't seem to fit what a "tweet" is supposed to be. The little things that others write about daily have a beauty that I don't often see in the events of my life. Nevertheless, there is beauty in my relationship with the Lord, in what He is teaching me, and in what He does in my life. I focus on these few things, and am hard-pressed to say something daily. Judging from the few visitors to my blog, what I write doesn't "resonate" with most people. I believe I am dealing with end of life issues. I don't find it morbid. I'm truly looking forward to seeing Jesus face-to-face, and am trying to leave a legacy for those I love. I'll probably just print off my blog, and give copies to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home