Friday, November 16, 2012

Recommendation

This letter serves as a recommendation for Kathryn Lee and the Shelter of Hope Inc. ministries. I strongly support Kathryn and her work in the Lord’s ministries. She has been a source of inspiration to me both personally and as a Christian. Kathryn has inspired and challenged me as a Christian to know what my beliefs truly are and then put them to the test of application in real life. Through her life experiences she has had many opportunities to see God’s work in her life and know how to apply His leading. Kathryn has to my observation grown dramatically in the years that I have known her. She has moved from being a victim to the whims and abuses of other people to a person of strength. That strength she readily acknowledges comes from the Lord and His provision. I must say that one key element here in this transformation Kathryn has gone through comes from her complete willingness to listen and follow the Lord’s will. The intensity of her prayer life and study of scripture is integral to this process. Her eagerness to open her heart to God’s message and call is a demonstration of complete faith that I have rarely witnessed even in the most devout professing Christian. Kathryn will follow God’s call even at the expense of her own well being both physically and financially. I can only marvel at this level of faith. As such her actions have lead me by example to a greater faith and openness to the Lord’s call and trusting in Him for all provision for my family and I. This inspiration has given me the strength to increase the areas of my own calling. These are especially true in sacrificial giving of time and treasure and encouragement of others. Kathryn, through Shelter of Hope is embarking on a profound journey of faith in the Lord’s leading as she works on developing a safe house to shelter the faithful from much of the coming persecutions and tribulation. Her willingness to step out to follow God even when humanly there seems no logical solution proves that God’s ways and wisdom is not the wisdom of humans. This is another source of confidence in the relationship Kathryn has with God and is an example for us all. Kathryn has also worked in many other areas of ministry such as writing and publishing a book about her experiences and blogging, hymn writing and numerous musical and speaking and worship endeavors. Kathryn has worked with online missionary programs that she personally has witnessed for Christ to over 2000 people worldwide. I absolutely recommend my sister in Christ, Kathryn Lee for any area that God calls her and you to jointly complete that part of the Lord’s will and work. Sincerely, Andrew B. Gaston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home