Monday, January 10, 2011

Small Things

God loves small things. "The widow's mite." David, in conjunction with Goliath. Children. Yesterday I noted to a friend that some things I cheer about many people would not consider worth it. He said the small step I related to him was actually huge. I already knew that. God knows it. And I appreciate that I have a friend who also understands. I've already blogged about "little is much." This is different, though. Anyone with a handicapped child knows you really celebrate and appreciate the little things. Last year I wrote an E-book. The same friend mentioned above helped proof-read it. He said that most readers wouldn't understand why I would write about events that most people would consider normal, as if they were something special. I revised to create more understanding. At the time those events took place, normal was special. I hadn't done those things before. But even if no one else understands, God does, and all Heaven celebrates at these small victories. From a heavenly perspective they have enormous significance. Don't ever be afraid or ashamed to celebrate and proclaim what God is doing. His opinion is the only one that matters. We'll see it when we are finally granted eternal perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home