Friday, June 24, 2011

And the Lord Breaks In

I am about to move. It's not your ordinary move. The Lord is leading. It is probably the only time I've sensed the Lord leading in regard to housing. I wonder why I haven't sensed this before. I haven't asked Him before, I'm sorry to say.

There have been a number of times in recent years that I have moved out of a sense of desperation. And most of the housing I ended up with came accompanied by harassment. This time I am not moving out of a sense of desperation. Praise God!

I wasn't thinking of this when I chose to go to where I am moving. But the Lord broke in and showed me His choice. I was already on a waiting list for some other senior housing. I had no peace about it, though. Then someone called me, then someone else. And the Lord's will became clear. It's beyond me, just a bit. OK, more than a bit.

This move will be a major step forward, getting me out of a rut, but beyond my comfort zone. Another step forward out of the victim lifestyle. The Lord is like that. Often, all I have to do is stop and ask, "Is this what a victim would do, or a victor?" And with that, the Lord shows me the way of victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home