Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Allah and God

I have been an online missionary with Campus Crusade for six months. Today, for the first time, I had someone who asked me a question about God and Allah. I had never had to answer this question until now, and thought I didn't know enough about Islam to answer it. Then concepts and Scriptures began to come to mind. I told how Jesus died to pay for our sins and forgive us, and then rose again. Allah does not forgive. I mentioned Jesus as God and Son of God, and that Allah has no son. Salvation comes through trusting in Jesus alone, but with Allah, there is a system of merit, and even then you're not sure. I also mentioned that Allah hates God's chosen people. I also supplied Scripture passage (written out). Never think it's too hard to be a witness. The Lord will help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home