Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Reason

Another reason people dislike doctrine is that they think it is boring. They are telling on themselves. Anyone who really practices true Biblical doctrine could not be bored. If their belief in a certain doctrine is merely intellectual, then yes, that's boring. But Truth applied, and accompanied by a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ, is the most exciting thing around. To see how Jesus transforms my life, and how He changes me and situations all around the world through prayer, is incredibly interesting. I can and do evangelize and disciple people all over the world, sharing my testimony in the process. Challenges abound in my daily life, helping me grow. Jesus is real, and He hears me! God's Word comes alive as I study and apply it, and write about it. Come on board! You'll never regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home